Thursday 3 March 2011

Beep!! Beep!!


Action Cancer’s Big Bus passes through the Strand

This week I, along with other community workers and representatives, welcomed the Action Cancer Big Bus into the Short Strand once more.

The service provide by this facility is valuable and I was delighted to hear that by mid-morning many local people had called into the bus and also into the Doyle where other health tests and services were available.

I want to commend everyone who helped put the Health Day together and thank all those who came in to offer their services. I have no doubt we’ll look to have them all back again soon!

Our photo shows me (usually I avoid heights!) with some of the organisers and workers at the Action Cancer Big Bus which set up home outside the Doyle all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment