Sunday 18 January 2009

Hip Parade Vs Tommy Reilly




agus mé i mo shuí anseo tá mé ag amharc ar 'Orange Unsigned Act' ar stáisiún 4


I've been following the show 'Orange Unsigned Act' on and off for a few weeks now and keeping a keen eye on two scottish acts, hip parade and tommy reilly.


Not sure about the other acts on the show tbh, but here's hoping either one of the scots acts will win. i still haven't convinced myself which one i'd rather see win yet!!
I particularly like Tommy Reilly's song, 'gimme a call'.
I do know he has had the votes of my two good friends, cormac and frances from the very start.
But anyway, I'll wait and see how they both perform before i FINALLY make up my mind!
ádh mór daoibh


UPDATE: so they both got through to the final, along with Scarlet Harlots. So it should make for some interesting viewing, and listening, on next weeks final.

No comments:

Post a Comment