Wednesday 14 January 2009

Kings of Leon


I went to see them when they played Belfast in December with my three best mates, cormac, diarmuid and colm.


what a night and what a concert!


While being aware of them for a good while now (longer than most people who claim to have been fans for ages at least anyway!!!) it has been fairly recent since i got into their music in a big way. But since then I haven't looked back!


I could probably talk for ages about the music that the 4 Followill's actually make but that's been done time and time again; what I can say, is that the music they make varies widely but is consistent in that it continues to be good every album they put out.


What we did conclude after dandering out of the Odyessy Arena that night was that no matter where they come back to in Ireland, the 4 of us will be there!


Plus I have to thank Dáidí na Nollaig for making sure their new album 'only by the night' was under the tree on Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment